What kind of investor are you?
If you are an investor who has:
- limited experience of investing
- not had a review for sometime
- experienced changes to your personal circumstances; for example divorce, retirement or received an inheritance
- investments held elsewhere and don’t know how they are performing
- previously relied upon the services of an adviser, but they are no longer available to help
...obtaining financial advice is strongly recommended.
Skipton Financial Services Limited (SFS) are the providers of Guardian Investing. An SFS adviser can help you to review your financial objectives and evaluate whether your current savings and investments are suitably positioned. Where appropriate, your adviser will provide personalised recommendations for you to consider.
If you are an investor who is:
- confident of making your own investment decisions without receiving advice
- clear on your risk and reward appetite
- comfortable using online tools and calculators to research suitable Nisas and Funds
...the Guardian Investing Fund Supermarket could be suitable for your needs.
Provided by Skipton Financial Services Limited (SFS), the Fund Supermarket offers you access to over 2,300 funds from over 95 leading providers. There are a range of tools and calculators available to help you identify suitable funds to invest into. You can also search for ethical investment Funds.
With 120 financial advisers based across the UK. We can help you make the right financial choices for your future.